Breast Cancer Screening
- Tests are used to screen for different types of cancer when a person does not have symptoms.
- Mammography is the most common screening test for breast cancer.
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) may be used to screen women who have a high risk of breast cancer.
- Whether a woman should be screened for breast cancer and the screening test to use depends on certain factors.
- Source : https://bit.ly/2ehabRN
keynote conference research speaker Scotland cancer September oncology